- Media flow indicator and rubber liner wear indicator
- Tested to a maximum working pressure of 15bar (217psi)
- Precision abrasive control to ensure maximum efficiency
- Safely adjust media flow when in use to save time
- Complete with elcoTOUGH™ rubber liner that can be quickly replaced without disconnecting the valve
- 100% abrasive shut off – reducing wastage
- Replace the elcoTOUGH™ rubber valve liner with just 2 bolts
The Mini General Valve ensures precise abrasive metering for an even, regulated flow. With its long life rubber liner it’s highly durable, incredibly fast and easy to service – reducing downtime. Suitable for all media types, the design prevents the valve body from coming into contact with the abrasive stream as the abrasive stream only touches the elcoTOUGH™ rubber valve liner, which may be quickly replaced when worn.
Also featuring a built in media flow indicator, Mini General Valves allow the operator to adjust the media flow when in use, ensuring precise abrasive metering for an even, regulated flow.
PED - Spares
ASME - Spares