Pangborn UK division, part of the global Pangborn Group, manufacture and supply the one of the world’s most popular Hook Type Blast Cleaning Machines.
The Pangborn Hook Type Blast Cleaning Machine is versatile, economical, and reliable. Designed as an all-purpose blast cleaning unit, an ideal all-purpose blast cleaning system, with the ability to handle mixed loads of medium and large components, irregular shaped items and fragile pieces.
Applications: Hook Type Blast Cleaning Machine
The Pangborn Hook Type Blast Cleaning Machine is another first-in-class leader of our industry.
Fabricated with unrivalled engineering to ensure applications, parts and even fragile pieces can be blast cleaned thoroughly, with ultra-efficiency.
Suitable metal applications that can be blast cleaned with the Hook Type Blast Cleaning Machine include;
- Metal Fabrications
- Trailer Chassis
- Earthmover and construction equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Lifting equipment
- Large cast products
- Aluminium Diecast
- Alloy Wheels
- Subcontract Blasting
No parts or applications fed into the machine ever touch, featuring 100% no part-on-part contact which ensures parts do not become tangled or damaged during the blast cleaning process.
Features: Machine Model 3D 1500/2000 IHT
- 3x 15kw cantered Pangborn Acu-Strike type Rotoblast Wheels
- Blast Zone of 1500mm wide x 2000mm high
- Twin hook system for dual batch process
- 3000kg piece weight p/hook
- Automated hoist system
- P41 tiles in the blast zone for added protection
- Pangborn Multi-Labyrinth seal on roof slot
- Full abrasive cleaning and recycling system
- In-line Double Magnetic separator for sand removal
- BE air-wash separator with variable speed Rotary Sieve
- Pit-less design for ease of install
Benefits: Machine Model 3D 1500/2000 IHT
- Cantered wheel design ensures maximised blast coverage
- Long life reversible Acu-Strike blades – can be in excess of 800 blast hours
- Long life Acu-Strike wheels – expected wheel life of between 3000 – 6000 blast hours
- Pangborn multi-seal labyrinth for excellent seal of roof slot
- Pangborn in-line double magnetic separator gives unrivalled sand removal
- Industry-leading Pangborn BE separator for unrivalled abrasive cleaning
- Pangborn patented P41 wear tiles in the blast zone for extra cab protection
Service, Support and Operator Training
Pangborn provide customers with fully supported service and maintenance plans. All plans are tailored to meet the individual needs and production requirements of the customer, 24hr breakdown response is also available.
We also provide full installation, conducted by professional Pangborn technicians making sure your machinery is operating as it should be, and as efficiently as it needs to be.
Arrange a Consultation
If you’d like more details on any of the Pangborn Hook Type Blast Cleaning Machines, or any other Pangborn system or product. Contact Pangborn UK division to arrange a consultation, email us at: email@example.com or contact us on – 01352 712412.