Pangborn offer a full range of purpose built stationary and self contained compressed air blast rooms each of which is available with a selection of different recovery systems which enable the rooms to be tailored to suit individual requirements. These rooms are delivered in one piece for ease of installation and if required can be supplied as waterproof units suitable for outside location.
Pangborn Compressed Air Blast Rooms offer a full range of purpose built stationary, complete with self contained, compressed air blast rooms. Available with a selection of different recovery systems, which enable the rooms to be tailored to suit your businesses exact requirements.
- Steel panels and supporting structural steel members.
Blast Room Size
- To suit client’s requirements.
- Belt and bucket elevator, airwash separator and rotary sieve.
Under Floor Recovery
- Option A: 1 metre square sweep up hopper.
- Option B: Minimum of one cross hopper and screw conveyor
- Option C: One cross hopper and two longitudinal hoppers.
- Option D: One cross hopper and three longitudinal hoppers.
- Option E: One cross hopper and six longitudinal hoppers.
Recovery System (self contained)
- Pitless multi-hopper system complete with belt and bucket elevator, airwash separator and rotary sieve.
Recovery System Floor
- Heavy duty flow forge type for operator comfort and safety.
Type of Blast Pots
- Standard portable type unit.
Blast Pot Equipment
- Suitable length of blast hose with nozzle holder and nozzle.
Blast Pot Control
- “Deadman’s” handle at end of blast hose.
Blast Room Doors
- Hinged, sliding or roller shutter at one end, both ends or the side of the room with safety interlocks.
Operator Access Door
- One or two as required in the sides of the blastroom.